• Paul was the Water Hygiene Authorising Engineer (AE) for the Athletes Village, during the London Olympic Games 2012.
• He is an international lecturer on water hygiene, Legionella controls and an author of many published technical papers in leading UK water hygiene and healthcare journals.
• Paul is the Managing Director of his Water Hygiene and FM consultancy providing independent Authorising Engineer (AE) advice on water hygiene management, and the legal
drivers of L8 compliance and is a qualified BS OSHAS 18001 and PAS99, Lead Auditor.
• He has 47 years working in the Facilities Management industry, and was the FM Operations Director for a global construction company in the early 1990s.
• For the past 20 years he has specialised in water hygiene management, developing a comprehensive understanding of water hygiene guidance, including microbiological waterborne contamination challenges in water systems.